Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Day

When I finally got home, I found Mom adding a few pages to the scrapbook she gave me for Christmas. It is such an absolute treasure; she re-scrap-booked my childhood years from birth through high school in the modern style with three dimensional lettering and soccer balls and other trinkets.

Boise State University was open this day so I took the opportunity to go in and say hello to everyone. I met up with Jami for lunch at Papa Joes and after we went over to the HR offices and made our rounds. It was so nice to see people, some of them again after seeing everyone for Ashley's birthday party brunch on Sunday. I got a chance to see Noreen, Susan, Michelle, Crystal, Mary and Camille and several new faces as well!

As usual, I closed out my trip with some cards with the family. Unfortunately I didn't play so well! But that's ok, it's all about spending the time with those I Love. Before I knew it... my 11 days in Boise was over and time to fly back home. What a wonderful Christmas vacation to Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment