Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Here it is, the last night of 2012. What a great year! I can't believe how much I was able to get in this year- and zero relationship drama to boot! ^_^ It's going to be a marvelous blog book, can't wait to get it all put together.

Tonight Emily and me went to dinner at her favorite sushi place near her house Sakura Sushi. Chuck was suffering through the flu so was at home passed out on medicines. It was very delicious and I enjoyed seeing where Chuck and Emily go for sushi. The place was absolutely packed with people out for New Year's Eve. They were putting out the sushi as fast as possible, I quickly got this picture for a brief moment when no one was behind the counter.
After dinner I went out with Emily, Chuck and Kade for drinks at Red Feather. Unfortunately Chuck was stilllllll sick with the flu that was going around this year (and that I was starting to get) and the medicines weren't helping much. So he and Emily decided not to go out for dancing afterwards. The drinks at Red Feather were delicious as always! They accidentally made me the wrong drink, so I got a second one for free, no problems with that from me!
After Red Feather Kade and I headed over to the balcony. We had a drink there and enjoyed people watching and seeing friends in Boise out for the New Year. These guys really went all out and I was so impressed with their costumes and makeup that I had to get a picture with them, too. I should've gotten a closeup of the one with the checkerboard face, it was stunning!
I snapped a picture of Eddie, Kade and me.
There was crazy dancing on the box, I was out there shaking it up and having an absolute blast on the dance floor! Before I knew it we were toasting in the new year and then Kade and I headed back to the hotel he'd reserved through his friend Steve. It was a most memorable and treasured New Year's indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment