Friday, December 7, 2012

The Crystal Method in Concert


Tonight I went with Emma and Katlelynn to see The Crystal Method in concert at the Ruby Skye club in San Francisco.  We started by hitting up a few local bars along the way to our destination; Katelynn had some good suggestions.  My first drink of the night Emma recommended: the liquid cocaine shot - Yikes!

Before things got too crazy in the club, I took this video showing the main stage, the mirror ball and the balcony up top.


The club was out of this world, huge main stage, multiple screens, lots and lots of dance floor space with a giant upstairs balcony. I can't believe this was my first time here. I'm definitely looking for upcoming events here and hope to come back very soon!


Somewhere in the night of drinks and dancing Katelynn started chatting it up with a group of Australian guys who were visiting the US and surfing their way up and down the California coastline. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them and even got a few crazy dance moves in with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment