Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gia's Birthday Party

Every year Gia throws an "Ugly Sweater" party for her birthday party that I always look forward to! There's always a lot of people having delicious snacks, playing beer pong, having drinks and toasting marshmallows to make s'mores. Yum! I try to always get a picture in my ugly sweater with the tree. This year Gia was near so I got us both! This particular sweater however, was not so ugly and I kinda rocked it. haha!

Earlier in the night I had picked out a small women's fruit sweater which was really the best ugly sweater available, but Tim (far left) really wanted it so we traded after this picture.
(Tim, Miranda, Gia, Ross)

It should be noted this was also the first night I discovered the amazing combination of Whipped Cream Vodka with root beer. It's like a root bear float, delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment