Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Every year people ask what I want for Christmas and I never provide very helpful responses.  Partially because I don't expect people to buy me gifts and also because it's not always on the tip of my tongue; things that I would really like or need.  This year I decided to try something different and list some things that I'd really like or could use and post it here.  So here goes!

Archer Flask
One Time Donation to the Human Rights Campaign
Under Armor Running Shirt (Medium, White)
Guess White Leather Carbon Bracelet
Guess Wallet and Card Case - or any slim "cards & ID" case for going out without a wallet
White Wines - Riesling, Late Harvest, Ice Wine
Red Wines - Merlot, Malbec, Syrah
Sailor Moon iPhone 4S Cases #9, 22, 46, 54, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62.
  Note - searching on eBay may result in cheaper options with the same design.
Men's Medium Size Slippers (Size 10-11)

There's some ideas for ya!  If I think of other things I'll add them to the list later.

No comments:

Post a Comment