Saturday, December 29, 2012

Skiing Bogus, Merry Christmas Chuck & Emily!

For Emily & Chuck's Christmas present I took them skiing at Bogus Basin complete with ski's, pass and a lesson for Emily! We started out the morning skiing together on the beginners hill so Emily could get her ski legs on. Then it was time for her lessons.
Chuck and I skied around to the back side and did a few runs- man was it COLD! When we rounded the crest and headed towards upper nugget I took this panoramic on the cat track looking over bogus and down on the Boise valley.
Then it was time to meet up in the lodge and have lunch with Emily. When we headed back out, we decided to try taking the ski lift so settled on chair #2. Emily's favorite run was Sunshine. She was so cute learning to ski... it reminded me how it was to first start and how the hills looked so steep and the snow seemed insurmountable. You did great Em!
I love spending time with Emily & Chuck! I sure do miss seeing Emily more often, but I'm glad she's up here with Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment