Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Giants Game!

Jaime's brother Steve is visiting this week from Paris, France with his boyfriend Sev.  They wanted to get the family together and go see a Giants game in the city.  It was also the very first Giants game that Jaime's boys Cooper and Chace have been too.  Jaime invited me along, so I drove my motorcycle down.  I certainly had sticker shock on parking prices; I couldn't find any good "Motorcycle" parking areas so I just paid for a parking spot - $35!!

On my way to find my seat I passed by the vendor areas and was totally surprised to see all the food you could buy.  You could buy Ghirardelli chocolates, hot cocoa or ice cream sundaes right next to a cocktail bar.  They had everything!!!

When I found my seat, everyone was there ready for the game!  Steve & Sev, Jaime's Mom, Jaime, Chace, Cooper, Ryan and me.  I actually paid quite a bit of attention to the game and it was fun.  It was nice sitting by Ryan because he was really into it and I could ask him any questions and he had a lot of information!

It was a really cold evening and I actually wished I'd brought warmer clothes than just my winter riding gear.  I had a cup of the Ghirardelli hot chocolate to warm me up before getting on my motorcycle for the hour drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment