Sunday, June 2, 2013

Katelynn's Almost Half Marathon

This morning Amanda and I were headed out from the house on our normal weekend run.  We decided to do something between 10-12 miles.  Katelynn had so much fun running the day before she said she'd start out with us and then turn back when she was ready.  We had a nice run, talking and jogging along together.  About mile 4 I suggested a route back to Katelynn, but she said she wanted to keep going.  At mile 6 I suggested a way back, but no, she wanted to keep going.  Ends up she did the whole route with us without ever training or anything!  She's a running superstar!  You can see the route and run details on my Runkeeper.

That afternoon I went up to FFC's winery and picked up my wine club shipment.  Another nice weekend behind me and a full week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment